This high quality htv can be applied at a lower temperature for less pressing time. This means less stress on the fabric and less chance of burning or discolouring from high temperatures, or those dreadful pressure marks from the heat press. We have sent out several pieces of this htv and have asked for reviews on it. 99 percent of all who have tried it love it. It weeds like butter they say, and goes on very easy and customers love the short pressing times.
Application Instructions for cotton & cotton / polyester mixtures as per the manufacture:
- Mirror your image
- Weed excess vinyl
- Preheat for 2 to 3 seconds
- Protect your design with parchment paper or teflon sheet
- Press at : - 265f / 130c - 5 seconds
-300f / 150c - 4 seconds
-320f / 160c - 3 seconds
- Press at medium pressure
- You can peel the carrier or transfer sheet hot or warm
- When using highly structured cotton or cotton mixture fabrics, adjust the application time.
Application Instructions for nylon:
- Preheat project for 5 seconds
- Press at Low pressure
- 300f / 150c - 5 seconds
- Remove transfer / carrier sheet , cover with parchment paper or teflon sheet and press for another 10 seconds.
Here is a link to a youtube video ( not ours ) that shows you different applications and how easy and amazing this htv is: https://youtu.be/TnCzFOkTHFU
all sizes are +/- .25 due to the thickness of the cutting blade